The goal of this workshop is to use the PipelineIO platform to build an end-to-end, streaming data analytics and recommendations pipeline on a cloud instance (provided by us) with Docker and the latest streaming analytics and machine learning tools available.
- First, we create a data pipeline to interactively analyze, approximate, and visualize streaming data with modern tools such as Apache Spark, Kafka, Zeppelin, iPython, Redis, Parquet, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Presto, Flink, NiFi, and TensorFlow.
- Next, we extend our pipeline to use streaming data to generate personalized recommendation models with popular machine learning, graph, and natural language processing techniques such as collaborative filtering, clustering, and topic modeling.
- Last, we productionize our pipeline and serve live predictions and recommendations to our users.
At the end of the workshop, the attendee can download their live, running Docker Container to their local machine as a .tar file.
Locations and Dates
- San Francisco: Saturday, Apr 23rd (SOLD OUT)
- San Francisco: Saturday, June 4th (SOLD OUT)
- Washington DC: Saturday, June 18th (SOLD OUT)
- Los Angeles: Sunday, July 10th
- Seattle: Saturday, July 30th
- Santa Clara Saturday, August 6th
- Chicago: Saturday, September 10th
- New York: Saturday, September 24th
- Barcelona: Saturday, October 1st
- Munich: Saturday, October 15th
- London: Saturday, October 22nd
- Brussels: Saturday, October 29th
- Oslo: Monday, October 31st
- Tokyo: Saturday, December 3rd
- Shanghai: Saturday, December 10th
- Beijing: Saturday, December 17th
- Hyderabad: Saturday, December 24th
- Bangalore: Saturday, December 31st
- Sydney: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
- Melbourne: Saturday, January 14th, 2017
- Sao Paulo: Saturday, February 11th, 2017
- Rio de Janeiro: Saturday, February 18th, 2017
Suggest Your City!